Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be subject to changes or updates without specific notice. This web site does not constitute an offer to contract. Our company makes no representations whatsoever about other web sites which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Fort Rock Family Camp web site, please understand that it is independent from Fort Rock Family Camp, and that Fort Rock Family Camp has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Fort Rock Family Camp web site does not mean that Fort Rock Family Camp endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such web site.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Fort Rock Family Camp SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE SUCH PARTY OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY. YOU AGREE THAT FORT ROCK’s MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR REGISTRATION OF A DOMAIN NAME. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE Fort Rock Family Camp WEB SITE. Fort Rock Family Camp FORMS PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE VENDORS FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME IS Fort Rock Family Camp MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR WILL Fort Rock Family Camp BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST Fort Rock Family Camp WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Fort Rock Family Camp respects the privacy of every individual who visits our web sites, responds to any of our mailings, or sends us e-mail. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Fort Rock Family Camp will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit our websites, respond to our web-based mailings or send us email.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Fort Rock Family Camp will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card billing information, etc.) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The following are some examples of when Fort Rock Family Camp may require that you provide personally-identifiable information:
- To complete an order for a product or service
- To request more information about new or current Fort Rock Family Camp products or services
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the link listed at the bottom of this Statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand all customer needs and how we can improve our products and services for all customers
- We may use that information to contact you with new promotions and announcements if you have previously provided your permission and if the promotions and announcements are in your interest
- We may contact you if we have questions about your account. Fort Rock Family Camp will not rent, sell, or lease personally-identifiable information to third parties.
We will not disclose personal information except as follows:
- To persons or companies who help us provide products and services to you. We may share information with business partners. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- When required by law. Fort Rock Family Camp may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our software licenses and other rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others. This may include exchanging information with law enforcement agencies, or with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk.
- As part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company. We may in the future sell all or part of our assets or be involved in a merger. It is customary for user information to be included with the transferred assets in these types of transactions.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the web site and/or Internet Service Provider from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
Similar to personally identifiable information, we will not rent, sell, or lease non-personally-identifiable information to third parties. We may share non-personally identifiable information with business partners.
We do not target any of our services to children, but if there happens to be a child under the age of 18 who signs up for a service, we will NOT knowingly: Collect online contact information from a child under 18 without prior verifiable parental consent or direct parental notification of the nature and intended use of this information, which shall include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Where prior verifiable parental consent is not obtained, online contact information shall only be used to directly respond to the child’s request and shall not be used to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information from children under 18 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Distribute to third parties any Personally Identifiable Information collected from a child under 18 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Give the ability to children under 18 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior verifiable parental consent, and will make best efforts to prohibit a child from posting any contact information.