Fort Rock Christian Camp Welcomes You!
Fort Rock Christian Family Camp and Christian Retreat Center is a camp for family restoration and enrichment. Burrowed against the Ozark National Forest in Northwest Arkansas, we are within driving distance to Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Tennessee. At the family camp, founders Terry and Roxanne Forsyth have recreated an 1800s fort and old west town for an unforgettable vacation. Here your family can step back in time, slow down and enjoy spectacular beauty any time of the year while fellowshipping with other Christian families. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CHRISTIAN CAMP
At Fort Rock, Christian families come together to enjoy the following activities:
- Horseback riding through beautiful country
- Fly down our Zip-line – It’s Arkansas’ LONGEST!
- Firing Range: Test your marksmanship
- Hiking in the neighboring Ozark National Forest
- Play with farm animals
- Archery: Try your skill with a bow and arrow
- Go on a buggy ride
- Camp games
- New camp activities added each season
See what our campers are saying...
“Thank you so much for the love and kindness you showed our family. May GOD richly bless you as you seek to serve Him!”