Head out to the Old West and join us for one of Fort Rock’s many Family Camps of 2014! Nestled in the heart of the Ozarks, you and your family are sure to enjoy the great outdoors and experience gracious country living! The younger cow pokes in your family will enjoy our new additions here at the Fort, we’ve added some horses that even they can ride! We’ve got comfortable lodging, delicious home-cooked meals, and activities for all ages!
Don’t take our word for it…
We’re so confident in what we offer, we’d like to show you how we compare to other family camps around the country. We know you’ll see the choice is simple! View the comparison →
What is family camp?
Family Camp is an ultimate family vacation that your kids will never forget! Families from all over the country come together to be part of an all-inclusive weekend with fun activities for each member of the family. Once you experience a Fort Rock family camp, your kids will be begging to come back!
How much does it cost?
The base cost of our 4-day family camps is $300 and the base cost of our 3-day family camps is $150. There are additional costs of $100 per adult (individuals 13 years of age or older), $75 per child (individuals between the ages of 5 and 12 years old) and infant/toddlers (4 years of age or younger) are FREE. Your total fee with state sales and tourism tax will be calculated on the registration page. Prices include all activities, meals, and 1 cabin. Prices subject to change without notice.
For more information on our rates and full payment terms, please visit our costs and payment terms page.
What we do at Camp
Sessions are Thursday or Friday evening through Sunday morning. While at Fort Rock, your family may choose to:
- Saddle up for a leisurely horseback ride
- Test your marksmanship at the firing range
- Hike in the neighboring Ozark National Forest
- Enjoy family-bonding outdoor games
- Try your skill with a bow and arrow
- Play with farm animals
- Take a buggy ride
- Fish and paddle boat around our 5 acre lake
- Fly down our super long Zip-line
- Or enjoy new activities added each season
Materials are provided for family devotionals at designated times throughout the weekend. Everyone comes together for an old-fashioned chapel service on Sunday morning. For a more detailed schedule, please visit our camp calendar.
Sleeping quarters are designed to comfortably house families. Each room has rustic hardwood floors, individually controlled heat/air units, 1 queen bed and 4 twin beds (bedding not provided – campers must bring their own bedding), bunks, and a family-sized bathroom. See more about our accommodations…
Home cooked country style meals are prepared in our full-service commercial kitchen and eaten in our diner, which comfortably seats up to 200 people. Our “town” also has a library (disguised as an undertaker’s parlor) and an authentic Old West bank storefront, which serves as our faculty office. In between activities, your family may want to have your picture taken in our jail or just hang out at the Trading Post.
Upcoming Family Camps
- Space Available May 23-26, 2019 — Family Camp
- Space Available June 6-9, 2019 — Family Camp
- Space Available June 13-16, 2019 — Family Camp
- Space Available June 27-30, 2019 — Family Camp
- Space Available July 4-7, 2019 — Family Camp
- Space Available July 25-28, 2019 — Family Camp
- Event Booked August 16-18, 2019 — "Strong Bonds" US Army Chaplain Family Camp
- Space Available August 22-25, 2019 — Family Camp
- Space Available October 24-27, 2019 — Family Camp